Hurt

We often unknowingly do not make the most out of our communication facilities.

When I hear something discomforting, I will internalise my feelings and thoughts within myself. I find it overwhelming to express my full emotional experience at one juncture. It is indeed difficult to juggle with the emotions of being appreciated and acknowledged, yet looked down upon, inconsiderate, manipulative, stupidity, all with domineering behaviour and also positive intentions that are not fully reflected. It also reflects my sensitivity to different emotions and ideas.

I am thankful that I have a few moments of reflection and thought right now. I feel with a pause in my life, I can better take stock of what goes on inside me, while I carefully and thoughtfully suss out my feelings carefully as what I would like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing Your First QHHT Experience

Making, Living History: Spring Break 2016 to Boston/New England